MHCC Student Email
MHCC is now offering email accounts to students that are currently registered for classes. Find out what yours is: Student Email Information
Primary Email for MyMHCC
Once you have signed up, you can also make this your primary email in the MHCC Portal. By doing this, the college and faculty will be able to contact you via your email for special notices and announcements. Your primary email in the MHCC Portal is the one that shows in your Personal Info area under Email and is used for all portal communications. You are encouraged to set your new MHCC Student email to be your primary email in the MHCC Portal.
Here are the steps you need to take to make your MHCC Student Email your primary email account for the MHCC Portal:
- Once you have set up your MHCC Student Email (instructions on how to setup your student email account can be found below), log onto the portal - http://my.mhcc.edu/ics.
- Once logged in, click on the Student Services tab
- Next Click on the Enrollment and Registration folder found in the left hand navigation.
- Click on the My Profile page found in the left hand navigation.
- From the portlet that opens in the main part of the page, click on Biographical Data link.
- A new window will open with navigational links at the top. Click on Update Address/Phone/Email.
- Type your MHCC Student email address in the text box next the email heading and the click the submit button.
- This process can only be done once in a 24 hour period, so make sure to carefully type in the correct email address. If you should happen to make a mistake, follow this same process 24 hours later.