Keeping our resources applied to our mission in the areas of:
Risk Management - Environmental Health and Safety - Emergency Management - Public Safety
The mission of the Safety and Risk Services department is to protect people, the environment, property, financial and other resources in support of Mt. Hood Community College's teaching, outreach and student services. This is accomplished by:
- Understanding the needs and priorities of the College community and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Providing quality services in a professional and responsive manner.
- Providing education through training and consultation.
- Developing materials and resources to provide guidance to the College community.
- Physical protection and security of people and property.
We hope you find the information on these pages useful. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us as follows:
Eric Machado, Director of Safety and Risk Services firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone 503-491-7477
Ron Myers, EHS Coordinator email@example.com - Phone 503-491-7495
Marta Szabatin, EHS Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone 503-491-7690
Conor Duggan, Safety and Risk Services Assistant, email@example.com
Looking for a form? Visit the Forms page.
Need a certificate of insurance? Visit the Request page for instructions.