Keeping our resources applied to our mission in the areas of:
Risk Management - Environmental Health and Safety - Emergency Management - Public Safety
The mission of the Safety and Risk Services department is to protect people, the environment, property, financial and other resources in support of Mt. Hood Community College's teaching, outreach and student services. This is accomplished by:
- Understanding the needs and priorities of the College community and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Providing quality services in a professional and responsive manner.
- Providing education through training and consultation.
- Developing materials and resources to provide guidance to the College community.
- Physical protection and security of people and property.
We hope you find the information on these pages useful. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us as follows:
Looking for a form? Visit the Forms page.
Need a certificate of insurance? Visit the Request page for instructions.